Needing to lose at least 100lbs!

Options
Hello my fellow fitness pals!

My name is Erin and I have been on the fat roller coaster my whole life and it has to stop! I have tried everything it seems and I will admit that I am addicted to food and I have to stop eating like I do before it affects my health. I want to be around to watch my two little girls grow up and to grow old with my husband of almost 12 years. Of course I could go and one of the surgeries done but those have just as many risks, not to mention trying to convince an insurance company to cover it is about as easy as it is for me to lose weight!

I am looking for friends that can help motivate me and maybe I can do the same for them.

Please add me as a friend and we can do this together!! :-)

Let's do this!!

Erin ;-)

Replies

• starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...this is the best site for support on your weight loss journey:smile:
  • AMANDAKENNEDY101
    Options
    I WILL HELP MOTIVATE YOU AS LONG AS YOU WILL DO THE SAME FOR ME I HAVE PEOPLE ON MY FRIENDS LIST I HAVE HAD TO DELETE BECAUSE IT WAS ALWAYS ONE SIDED ME MOTIVATING THEM I HAVE ABOUT 45 LBS TO LOSE HAVE BEEN ON MFP FOR 2 WEEKS TOMARROW AND LOST 7 LBS NOW.
  • AMANDAKENNEDY101
    Options
    I WILL HELP MOTIVATE YOU AS LONG AS YOU WILL DO THE SAME FOR ME I HAVE PEOPLE ON MY FRIENDS LIST I HAVE HAD TO DELETE BECAUSE IT WAS ALWAYS ONE SIDED ME MOTIVATING THEM I HAVE ABOUT 45 LBS TO LOSE HAVE BEEN ON MFP FOR 2 WEEKS TOMARROW AND LOST 7 LBS NOW.

I TO DECIDED TO LOSE WIGHT BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT IT TO EFFECT MY HEALTH, AND I WANT MY CHILDREN TO EAT HEALTH, AND FOR THE MOST PART THEY DO, BUT WHEN THEY GET OLDER I WANT THEM TO SEE ME DOING IT AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL DO IT TO.

THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG JOURNEY BUT I KNOW THAT WE CAN DO THIS I AM IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL, NOT THE SHORT SPRINT.
  • wescam
    wescam Posts: 9
    Options
    Welcome! This site will really help! Good luck!
  • adfranks
    adfranks Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    It isn't easy, but it happens every day! I have already lost over 100lbs! I did the first 100 on the old Weight Watchers plan, but switched to this site once WW went to a plan that really just caused me to gain back about 30 lbs. I had lost down to 120 and when I started here, I was back up to 159-ish. I have lost 6 lbs on this plan so far! YOU CAN DO IT! Feel free to add me if you need motivation to keep on!
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I started MFP in November and have lost 42 pounds so far. This is a great site and you get lots of support. I still need to lose about 82 more. Let's do this together. You can add me as a friend and we will!
  • noshoes
    noshoes Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello, I am looking to lose between 100-120 lbs myself! Feel free to add me & anyone else in this thread should feel free if you are on the 100-lb weight loss journey as well :happy:

Good luck to everyone!