Accessing the Easter Damage?

Options
13»

Replies

• trejon
    trejon Posts: 203
    Options
    Oh gosh I really thought I was the only one. I now feel better about myself and laughed off some calories :laugh: . Thanks
  • Happy_endings
    Options
    Saturday.. ooo voy!!! Saturday I started the day off good because I knew my family was coming over and we were having pizza hut for dinner. I had planned my day drinking alot of water to make up for the high sodium meal i was going to have.. I thought I was okay I wasnt going over calories.. sodium yes, calories no.....so I didnt feel too bad.

WELL, of course when family come over my planning goes to hell. Door bell rings and a huge cheese/pepperoni tray with crackers was shoved in my face. I was DONE FOR!!! In 5 mins I ate 700+ calories!!!! Eeeekk!!!!!!! OHH the guilt!!!

Sunday I was good I had pasta and salad. I avoided the ham and dessert. :)
  • savannahgro
    savannahgro Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I was terrible all last week. Well, most of the week. Today I am not going to do so well either. Dyngus day celebrations later which means a polish buffet and polish beers. I will polka tonight and I just did 6 wk 6 pck so at least I'm keeping to my exercise (which I'm just getting back into due to overworking my knee)
    Tomorrow is a new day, though. I did step on the scale today to remind myself what over doing it will cause... which is a pound or so increase.
  • Leslie2273
    Leslie2273 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Besides having Mexican food Friday night it was hamburgers and hot dogs all weekend. I feel terrible!!! Ugh!
  • cesctheman
    cesctheman Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    roast on easter sunday little mini eggs,chocolate ,beer
    that was just easter tho
    for the week before i was wayward
  • RoseRDH
    RoseRDH Posts: 24
    Options
    Confessions! Oh boy, k...here I go! I'm guilty of...chocolate cake with buttercream frosting, chocolate chip cookies, lemon/peach pudding (made with sour cream!), dinner rolls, spinach dip, and this cream cheese ball mixed with crushed pineapple and rolled in walnuts! And there was nothing "moderation" about these things. Everything that was in moderation were the healthy things, lol...that's only because there wasn't enough room from the the junk I ate! Ok, new day! Feel better about my confessions! Oh no, brushetta too! It never ends! I don't think I was fully conscious while I was eating! : )

Hope everyone had a great (new) day!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Here is my assessment

Pizza and chocolate on Saturday - Hmmm
    12km walk (2.5 hours) on easter morning before eating my easter egg for breakfast - GOOD
    A few treats over the weekend, but not out of control gorging, controlled treats in reasonable proportions - GOOD
    Went to the fish and chip shop and had a vegie burger for tea without ordering chips on sunday night - better than expected
    700g loss from last mondays weigh in this morning - GOOD

ALL GOOD!! I treated myself, but i still exercised, I didn't over indulge, and I'm back on the wagon this morning, how can I complain about that?
  • Raven5287
    Raven5287 Posts: 31
    Options
    im trying to stay at 1200 to 1500 calories but i had about 3000.... 1000 of it was booze :drinker:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I went crazy and had about 700 calories in desserts, and didn't shy away from the potatoes or crescent rolls... but I went on a very long run in the morning and did some other exercises on top of that, so I stayed under.
  • RajwaJ
    RajwaJ Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I went over by 400 calories. Went to a bbq (2nd day in a row) and despite trying to stick to salad I lapsed and had a load of meat as well. Felt a bit bad but then thought sod it... I deserve a treat day. So nice to see so many others enjoyed the day as much as me. Back to healthy tomorrow though.
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Oh god... I ate... EVERYTHING!! I think I was really stoked at the whole sweets thing and I just happen to of made a huge pan of bread pudding with brandy orange whipped cream to take to the family BBQ. Easter was NOT a good day calorie wise. Unfortunately I got very ill :sick: Today I weighed in just to see and nada damage done. Went for a hike today and now I feel great and guilt free. :happy: