Craving Help

Options
CMuzzy
CMuzzy Posts: 15 Member
I crave junk food around 9 at night everynight. I give in too easily to these cravings. Any suggestions on how to stop, other then "it's bad to eat that late"

Replies

• missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    Options
    they say it's bad to eat that late but i try to save calories for myself that late b/c i know i will snack. i have turned to fat free popcorn so that i can fight the cravings. i get the 100 calorie bag and i'm hoping it keeps working for me. i feel your pain
  • oreyna49
    oreyna49 Posts: 152
    Options
    I usually have some whole wheat toast with peanut butter and a glass of skim milk or and apple with some almonds as my 9ish pm snack. I can't go to bed hungry because then I'll want a huge bkfst.
  • bethany675
    bethany675 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Here, Here Sister......That is my WORST time of the day as well. I have been chewing gum. Polar Ice to be exact! In the past I have tried that Strawberry Shortcake or Mint Choc Chip gum. 5 calories........IDK if it will work for you. Good Luck!
  • angiemcgovern
    angiemcgovern Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I eat a dill pickle for 5 calories. the flavor makes me not want sweets and if I am still hungry I will have another. It usually works.