i need to loose 20lbs by august. I need motivation ...I am

Options

Replies

• JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    This website is an excellent tool to help you in this endeavor...use it to your advantage....
  • jscimeca
    jscimeca Posts: 66
    Options
    You are in the right place. August is three months away, you can safely lose that amount of weight by August if you work hard at it. Feel free to add me as a friend.:smile:
  • ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Have faith in yourself and don't let anything stand in your way :)
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    MFP will help you for sure from the food and fitness tracker which are a brilliant database of foods and most are accurate down to calories etc.
    And the community here at MFP will for sure get you to your goal everyone is so happy and friendly and even if we are going through a rough patch we will go out of our way to make sure others are motivated ! :D

Good Luck
    xx
  • knmiller4life
    Options
    You got this!! Feel free to add me if you want to so help!!! I need to lose 30lb by august so I am right there with ya!
  • McDougal416
    McDougal416 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! I've lost approx 25 lbs and am half way to my goal..I've got another 20lbs to lose, w/my goal of my 30th bday in June! This site is awesome, and has really helped me lose! Good Luck! AND YOU CAN DO IT! :) Have Faith, eat right, and have fun exercising! :)
  • michelellawrence
    Options
    I need to lose about 30 pounds... I am having a hard time controlling myself, and would love to trade support for each other!! I know we can do it.... just have to wrap our minds around it and stay strong!! add me if you want! :)
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    This website is great! If I can give you one piece of advice, it would be this....

Start lifting weights like a crazy person... this way, even IF you don't lose those 20lbs you will feel like you have lost that much, because all the weight lifting will shrink your body by inches!

HAVE NO FEAR! MFP is a great tool, just use it to its full potential... and remember the last 10 pounds is the hardest. so the first ten should be a cinch for you!