Just finished my 1st week using MFP..

Options
... and loving it! This is such a great tool! It helped me lose 4 pounds last week! Working out is never really an issue, but cutting back calories has been challenging. Love the calorie counter. Can't wait to see what week 2 brings!

Feel free to add me!

Replies

• kjb0976
    kjb0976 Posts: 68
    Options
    Awesome job! I am in my second week this week as well. I am super excited about tracking calories.. I exercise all the time but never really put as much thought into counting the calories. I am ready to see the last few pounds melt away!
  • angelaplaxton
    Options
    I just finnished mine too! I accomplished my calorie/carb/fat and excersice goal! Its great isn't it! i lost 5lbs as well :) Way to go girl!
  • oreyna49
    oreyna49 Posts: 152
    Options
    This is a great site, the motivation and support you receive is incredible. You will meet some very helpful people to help you along your journey. I wish you the best of luck on reaching your goals. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • sbpeters93
    sbpeters93 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Today is starting my 2nd week too. I lost 3.4 pounds this past week. I love this site!
  • MeredithInCT
    Options
    Today is the end of my first week too. Good luck in your journey. Feel free to add me.

Meredith
  • fatsnacker
    fatsnacker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am just starting my 12th week and I now enjoy exercising - statistics show that counting calorie on its own isn't enough to keep the weight off in the long run so find something active that you like doing and keep at it.