Did you do this on Slim In 6????

Options
Hi yall,

Was curious if anyone that has tried the Slim In 6 DVD Program if you tried any of the eating plans it recommended? I know it comes with 3 6 day meal plans to get you started...Has anyone tried them and which one did you try and did it work good to help you kick start? Im trying to decide which meal plan for the first 6 days to try, I would like to give one a try. Ive done the slim in 6 program before and am going to be starting it again Tomarrow and just wanted to try some new things/eating plans to give me that extra boost this time around...would love to hear what recent slim in 6 graduates have done to succeed in their 6 weeks to keep from getting bored:happy:

Thanks

Replies

• crystal10584
    Options
    I'm eating whatever I want really (within reason), and just doing the videos (starting today:happy: ) How did it work for you?
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    It worked great for me the first time, the first time I did it I actually missed doing the very last week :( , so I only did slim in 5 lol, but I did lose about 15 or more lbs, I was doing the dvd's and light walking on the weekends to add a little extra cardio and was going by Weight Watchers points at the time. I would like to try to eat alot cleaner this time around and actually finish the full 6 weeks and see what kind of results I can get this time around, Ill make sure to take before and after pics so I can show my results after and keep a food diary so If anyone wants to check it out after they can see what my process was....Goodluck to you, I know I need tons of luck cuz I get soo bored with workout dvd's so this is going to be such a huge deal for me to actually finish a dvd like I say I am, I did the same thingg with 30 day shred, did for 15 days lost 7lbs and stopped :( Im tired of being a quiter especially when I always see Im getting good results, Im such a dork. So this is one of those little personal goals of mine I would love to conquer before the summertime:happy: