Just starting and wanted to say Hi.

Options
Hello everyone. I am new to "Myfitnesspal". I have about 20 lbs to lose. Which is critical to me. That mere 20 lbs. of additional weights has caused me a ton of health problems. Diabetes, high blood pressure, bleeding eyes & going blind in one eye due the diabetes. Never dream that 20 lbs. would do so much damage to my body. But it certainly has and I now have to take the bull by the horn.

I am a Grandmother who just adores her 3 Grandkids. My second love after my Hubby, Kids & Grandkids is my Motorcycle. Yes, ride my own Bike. A 1100 Yamaha V Star. I love to cross stich, paint, swim and cook, of course.

I have a lot to learn about using this app thing. New also to the smart phone. I have always written my logs. But, boy this is so much better!

Nice to meet you all and I know the site will be a great resource to learn from.
Have a blessed day everyone. YamGram

Replies

• Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Welcome on board - I'm sure you'll soon love it here and find loads of like-minded people to share your journey. Best of luck with achieving your goals.
  • jadorex40x
    jadorex40x Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to mfp, sorry to hear about your health problems but hope you achieve your goals in life :bigsmile:
  • annewright72
    annewright72 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, downloaded and logged on ages ago but now I am using it! I am doing slimming world with their red and green days so not really calorie counting but thought I would count calories for a while to see if i am on track.
  • vitacat
    vitacat Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
  • gcsjmoore
    gcsjmoore Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love the smartphone app! That's how I stay on top of everything since the phone is always with me :) I have a heart condition that's best managed through diet and exercise so losing that 25 i put back on is my motivation too :) Good luck!!!
    Judy