• bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    For men,anything by Tom Ford.

Ladies...Issey Miyake.
  • MsCracker
    MsCracker Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Joop.. not sure who makes it since I always get the oil.
    and CKOne.
    I also love the smell of Mambo or Ironman on my hubby.
  • Whippy107
    Whippy107 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    What I wear depends on my mood, what I'm wearing, weather, and time of day, so I like to try different things.

Right now, I like Lucky Number 6 as my dark scent and Realities as my light scent....Liz Claiborne fanboy I guess LOL

I used to very much enjoy mixing my own scents by adding essential oils to a some vodka, but good oils can get kind of expensive after a while
  • Michy88
    Michy88 Posts: 2
    Options
    Moschino's I Love Love was really good until it was discontinued :(. Nowadays, I really like Versace Bright Crystal and Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue.
  • CamMac5150
    Options
    I use Armani Attitude the most, backups are Hugo Boss "Boss" and Dolce and Gabbana "Dolce and Gabbana Cologne For Men".
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I adore fresh scents...love cool water or banana republic classic (do they even make that anymore?) Or for casual any curve or VS secret charm!!!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I like to keep it old school with Cool Water. I'll also wear Burberry Weekend to keep it light.

On females, Issey Miyake is damn sexy...smells like stripper.

Hmmm.... Burberry....nice!!! & I would have never guessed a stripper smelled like Issey Miyake....lol

Strippers smell appealing and clean, as their career choice necessitates ... I mean it as a compliment when I tell females they smell like strippers. I understand it sounds insulting, but if you look at it from a fragrant viewpoint, it's a compliment. I assess their actual character on an entirely different set of intangible standards. Excellent hygiene is a physical trait that should always be kept up.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    And wouldn't you know it, there's a FragranceNet.com ad showing.
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I like to keep it old school with Cool Water. I'll also wear Burberry Weekend to keep it light.

Hmmm.... Burberry....nice!!! & I would have never guessed a stripper smelled like Issey Miyake....lol

Strippers smell appealing and clean, as their career choice necessitates ... I mean it as a compliment when I tell females they
    smell like strippers. I understand it sounds insulting, but if you look at it from a fragrant viewpoint, it's a compliment. I assess their actual character on an entirely different set of intangible standards. Excellent hygiene is a physical trait that should always be kept
    up.

Ok...so if you ever tell me "I smell like a stripper" I won't be offended...:wink:
    & I psssst...I have a female stripper friend
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

Strippers smell appealing and clean, as their career choice necessitates ... I mean it as a compliment when I tell females they
    smell like strippers. I understand it sounds insulting, but if you look at it from a fragrant viewpoint, it's a compliment. I assess their actual character on an entirely different set of intangible standards. Excellent hygiene is a physical trait that should always be kept
    up.

Ok...so if you ever tell me "I smell like a stripper" I won't be offended...:wink:

I got a few of 'em myself [probably not surprising]... is she fine?
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options

smell like strippers. I understand it sounds insulting, but if you look at it from a fragrant viewpoint, it's a compliment. I assess their
    actual character on an entirely different set of intangible standards. Excellent hygiene is a physical trait that should always be kept
    up.

I got a few of 'em myself [probably not surprising]... is she fine?

Yep!!
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize that this was a perfume thread! I thought it was just a "smells we like" thread.

Anway, I prefer a nice clean scent on anyone. Just clean skin and freshly-washed laundry. I have a thing for clothes washed in Tide even though I don't use it myself.

I rarely wear anything, but I have been known to dab a little "Something About Sophia" by Benefit. And I think Old Spice is pretty nice on a guy. But the overpowering smell of cologne is a huge turn-off to me. It's good to be subtle when it comes to scent.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I wear "Juicy".....Juicy Couture and "Bright Crystal" by Versace.

I love Aqua Di Gio on a man! Oooooooo............. I will follow you home!

Looks like I know the next cologne I am gonna buy
  • sedric
    sedric Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Polo black and Armani Acqua Di Gio
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    Gap - Heaven.

Loved it when it came out when I was in high school grade 10 or so, 1998 and only a few years later Gap stopped producing perfume, came back another few years later but no Heaven scent only Pink and Dream. I do still have a big bottle though since I don't wear perfume daily.

I LOVED GAP HEAVEN!!! I was sad they discontinued it like ten years ago!!
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    casual- I like the VS Now body sprays but the one that came out 2 summers ago was my fav! I usually put on a warm vanilla-y scented body butter and skip the perfume on a normal work day.

dressy or if I am feeling particularly sexy ;-) Yves St. Laurent- Parisienne and LAMB are my favorities

On men... Burberry or Ralph Lauren Purple Label OMG I LOVE this scent. My BF wears a YSL scent that is amazing :) yum!
  • bjunkins
    bjunkins Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    BACON
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I like whatever this is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9v7R321PM8

I don't wear cologne unless you count Pinaud, or Bay Rum after shave, talk about old school...
  • smota
    smota Posts: 62
    Options

I don't wear cologne unless you count Pinaud, or Bay Rum after shave, talk about old school...

Sometimes you worry me, Joe... ;)
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options

Sometimes you worry me, Joe... ;)

What??? Was it something I said?