I'm Baaaack!

Hey MFP friends! Well, I am happy to report that I am back from the wedding and honeymoon. Both were perfect! Had a great time in St. John, and I only gained 2 lbs! Probably because my husband made me walk everywhere! I hope you are all doing well!

Replies

• Hey MFP friends! Well, I am happy to report that I am back from the wedding and honeymoon. Both were perfect! Had a great time in St. John, and I only gained 2 lbs! Probably because my husband made me walk everywhere! I hope you are all doing well!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    CONGRATS and welcome back.
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Ohhhhhhhh Soooooooooo happy 2 see u back. Congrats on the wedding and the small weight gain.
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Congratulations, glad to hear that both were perfect. Only a 2 pound weight gain through a wedding and honeymoon is great. Good to hear from you again.
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Congratulations and Welcome back.
    Only a 2 pound gain that ain’t bad girl. You will lose that in no time.
    :flowerforyou:
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Welcome back and congrats on the wedding. Now wheres the picture of you and The Dress!!?!!

Cant wait
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    Welcome back and congrats! I LOVE St. John.......it's such a beautiful island!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Congrats on the big day and we are glad you enjoyed your honeymoon.

Welcome back!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Thanks everyone! I will share some photos soon!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Welcome back missy!!!:flowerforyou:

Post pics on your myspace pronto!:bigsmile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,940 Member
    Kimmie!

I was just wondering about you today, and I was going to ask Joanna! Maybe Joanna can give me your myspace (let her know if it's ok).....

Is walking the ONLY exercise he had you do?? Sorry, don't tell us. Glad you're back.

Where the heck is Julieofthewolves? She didn't go on your honeymoon did she???

~Cheryl
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
    I went on a caribbean cruise for my honeymoon last year and i put on 10lbs in 2 weeks!!!!!
    so 2 lbs is BRILLIANT!!!!

Hope to see some photos soon!

Mandy
  • Healthier_Me
    Kimmie!

I was just wondering about you today, and I was going to ask Joanna! Maybe Joanna can give me your myspace (let her know if it's ok).....

Is walking the ONLY exercise he had you do?? Sorry, don't tell us. Glad you're back.

~Cheryl

Do you have a myspace Ms. Cheryl?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,940 Member
    Kimmie!

~Cheryl

Do you have a myspace Ms. Cheryl?

Nope. I've never even gone to the site. Do I need to?? I don't need any more time-consuming computer addictions!
  • Healthier_Me
    No, you don't need one... just asking :wink: