Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The Never Ending Battle

Its been two weeks and I've dropped seven pounds so far. It was nine but Easter weekend and family dinners took their toll. I (re)started this journey at an all time high of 261#. My first goal is just to get out of the OBESE category and hit 230#. It's funny, I always looked in the mirror and said I had a few extra pounds. To find myself in the obese category was a bit of a shock. I'm 6'2" and I carry the weight evenly so I didn't realize (or want to realize) how heavy I had really become.

Well the holiday is over and I think that two pounds I found over the weekend will be gone shortly and then the trip downward will continue.

Replies

• brianpride
    brianpride Posts: 27 Member
    All Right! It took an entire day to erase Easter dinner plus 1/2 a pound. I'm a half pound away from hitting double digits.

I picked up the 30 day shred today and plan on starting that tonight. Maybe I'll be 10 down in the morning.