Drink alternatives

Options
lwdllc
lwdllc Posts: 234 Member
I am looking for products that dont have artificial sweeteners OR High Fructose Corn Syrup to have around the office to drink for everyone (I have been delagated this task by my boss :)) Does anyone have any suggestions? Are there any Teas off hand that you can mention in a convenient packaging without anything added?

Thank you!!!
Laura

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I drink only water all day or natural green tea!
  • mok33
    mok33 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love flavored herbal teas.... lemon zinger and tangerine twist... instead of making a pot of coffee, put 3 or 4 tea bags in your coffee pot, add the hot water and let it steep 20 min. or so.... drink it hot, or when it cools transfer to drink bottles and put in fridge....
    celestial seasonings herbal teas have sooooo many flavors, it doesn't have to be 'tea'.....
  • ashgal81
    ashgal81 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Any bagged tea isn't sweetned.
  • RoniDoll
    RoniDoll Posts: 262
    Options
    Zevia! it is soda sweetened with Stevia. They have ginger ale, Dr. Zevia, cola and lemon lime. You can find them at Whole Foods or online
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Sobe life water :) yumm
  • jkrako
    jkrako Posts: 1
    Options
    how about sweetening tea with stevia?
    another alternative is just to add fresh oranges, cucumbers and mint to a pitcher of water
  • RoniDoll
    RoniDoll Posts: 262
    Options
    Sobe life water :) yumm

That drink has alot of additaves and perservatives. This is not a good choice!
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I weened myself off Cokes by using the water mixers from Walmart and they really helped but now I'm trying to ween myself off the water mixers to just water & tea...

so bump for laters!
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    100% natural fruit juices, costco has a great selection of individual bottles (in bulk ofcourse) that arent sweetened & some organic choices. You can find bottled green tea at most stores that doesnt have added sugar (unless you are in the south then the store may have to order it!) You just have to LOOK for the unsweetened versions (my mom only drinks unsweet tea she's never liked it sweetened) water ofcourse is always a good option and you can keep lime & lemon slices on hand
  • 78_kasia
    78_kasia Posts: 27
    Options
    I love the flavored seltzer water - like the black cherry or raspberry flavored Vintage Seltzer. They are zero calories, sugars, carbs, etc.... If you try different brands, just check the label because some brands add sugar or sweetener.
    Here is a link to the nutritional info, which shows that its full of a whole lot of nothing

http://www.shopwell.com/vintage-seltzer-wild-cherry/water/p/7252104996?f=sr&nr=392&sp=102