I can't wait

KristenAnn711
KristenAnn711 Posts: 783
edited September 26 in Chit-Chat
for this disgusting body to go away and not be flubbing around anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Sometimes I lay in bed and imagine what my body will look like with it all gone? Will I have skin? But even if I do I will be healthier and look better in my clothes. I also imagine seeing people I have not seen in over a year and them being flabbergasted at my change. I hold it dear to me. It will be my reward. But as of right now my body is in flux. I know its changing but not enough for my taste! I totally feel you!
  • ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Try to think more positively, that will help you on reach your goals. There are a lot of people on here that are ready and eager to help motivate you and support you in any way necessary!
  • I go to bed dreaming about being skinny and fit. Right now I feel GIGANTIC! i want to just cut off the extra flab.
  • mgreen10
    mgreen10 Posts: 229 Member
    Try to think more positively, that will help you on reach your goals. There are a lot of people on here that are ready and eager to help motivate you and support you in any way necessary!

This is very important..can't stress this enough. It's important for you to see your body in a positive way, as your friend not enemy, as your vessel that carries you. If you love it, it will look like you love it. See it as beautiful, and it will be beautiful. If you keep thinking about it as a flubbing fatty thing, it might just stay that way...good luck! Stay positive~
This discussion has been closed.