uh my name is.....

Options
Hello World,

My name is Nicole aka KristophersTrendyMom! I guess Im supposed to take this time out to introduce my self. Well I recently celebrated a birthday and happy to say that is the day that I worked out on the ellipitical for 1 whole hour. *applause* :smile: Well Ive been on this overweight journey since I was 8 yrs old... thats when I got the name FLUFF. And guess what I've been fluffy ever since. Im a very down to earth silly girl who enjoys having a good time. Probably too good of a time sometimes but anyways... I consisder myself a little trendy but feels my weight is holding me back from alot of things! Especially shopping in the non plus size section of the store. I think its always going to be a little difficult for me to find jeans cause I have a rather large "tail" LOL I dont mind that one bit I wanna firm that up and get rid of this middle so I can pretend Im a video vixen. LOL I have about a whole person to loose but Im just going to take it one day at a time. Its going to be a journey and I hope you go with me on the ride. Send me a request so we can be buddies.

Replies

• MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're totally in the right place, MFP is an awesome tool. I predict success! :)

Feel free to friend me if ya need a cheerleader :)
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Hi and welcome. You sound like a very upbeat person.. good attitude. You will do great ! Good luck. I sent a friend request to you.
  • ohiogirl30
    ohiogirl30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!!!!!!!!
  • ohiogirl30
    ohiogirl30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • babygurl1
    babygurl1 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You've come to the right place! Everyone is super friendly and helpful. Feel free to add me if you like as I am always in need of new buddies and I log everyday :happy: and again welcome...Congrats on the start of you brand new life!:flowerforyou:
  • SandyLee1961
    SandyLee1961 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Welcome and you'll be very glad you joined here! The motivation here is fantastic, the tips are great and I've not met one single unfriendly person yet! Feel free to friend me and we can go on this fitness journey together :)