Options
    one for the ladies...

waxonwaxhoff.jpg

ewwww..... i like this better

brad-pitt.jpg
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    So who says I can't have my cake and eat it too?
    cupidoutfit.jpg
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    one for the ladies...

waxonwaxhoff.jpg

ewwww..... i like this better

brad-pitt.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

you choose which that one was to :laugh:
  • iLuvMyChemicalRomane
    Options
    mine! :love: gerard2.jpg

oh it worked!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    well i thought i was going to see some yummy food desserts, but this was way more fun....he's mine....i'm a boston girl!!

Lowell.jpg

woot woot! not my :love: ....but definitely my :drinker: LOL....go sox!
    hugs from another boston girl!:wink:
    Ali
  • ali106
    Options
    mine! :love: gerard2.jpg

oh it worked!

hey Orange....now HOW did I KNOW you'd post his pic....rotf!!! You're such a cutie! :wink:

hugs!
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    morgan_webb.jpg
    good morning good morning:laugh:
  • ali106
    Options
    good morning to you too hotstuff....let me just stretch it out a bit....and I'll be there to kick your butt in donkey kong in NO TIME!:bigsmile:

1OldLadyHoo.jpg
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    good morning to you too hotstuff....let me just stretch it out a bit....and I'll be there to kick your butt in donkey kong in NO TIME!:bigsmile:

1OldLadyHoo.jpg

ROFLMBO!!!!!

Good morning Ali....thanks for the laugh girl!!!
  • jamerz3294
    Options

1OldLadyHoo.jpg

Hey ali... I didn't know you wore glasses?! :happy: :laugh:
  • alifelessevident
    Options

1OldLadyHoo.jpg
    pretty spry there :wink: :wink: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :love: :wink: :wink:
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    still don't get how to post pics
  • ali106
    Options

1OldLadyHoo.jpg

18 years as a ballerina I'll thank you very much! :wink: .....keep on dancin' boys you too can achieve such um heights! :laugh:

oh and them are my reading glasses James....{giggle} not really, I just think they make me look smart...and sort of hawt...dontcha think????:blushing:
  • jamerz3294
    Options

1OldLadyHoo.jpg

18 years as a ballerina I'll thank you very much! :wink: .....keep on dancin' boys you too can achieve such um heights! :laugh:

oh and them are my reading glasses James....{giggle} not really, I just think they make me look smart...and sort of hawt...dontcha think????:blushing:

Very hawt mamma! But really, I like your Clark Kent alter ego even better...
    power-girl-4.gif
  • ali106
    Options

1OldLadyHoo.jpg

Very hawt mamma! But really, I like your Clark Kent alter ego even better...
    power-girl-4.gif

well DUH!.........:blushing:(and thanks) I mean I was going for more of the um, sexy librarian look....but whatever....glasses on or off....tomaTO....toMAto...:wink: its all about watcha like right!? :laugh:
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    Heya ali... here's my picture id for the Pit...
    *giggle* http://www.mbadiversity.com/magazine/archives/Absolut pic.jpg :laugh: :devil: :glasses: