Options
13»

Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Sweet!!!

You'll have to introduce him to your MFP family!!!!:bigsmile:

LOL I definitely will...he can't get online tonight (has a migraine...poor guy) but I'll get him to sign up when he can...so excited for all of you guys to meet him...he's so sweet :)
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Awww, we are officially "dating"...each other and no one else...ohmigosh I have a boyfriend :smile: and he is going to join MFP...so excited!

Sweet!!!

You'll have to introduce him to your MFP family!!!!:bigsmile:

Um, yes, as your "family" I think we need to sum him up and voice our approval, right? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (Ok, I was raised by a very strict Italian father, that's just how we do things...)
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    Um, yes, as your "family" I think we need to sum him up and voice our approval, right? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (Ok, I was raised by a very strict Italian father, that's just how we do things...)

Oh no I was afraid someone would say this lol...I am perfectly fine with you guys meeting him...it's him meeting a certain kilt wearing pit dwelling freaky kinky jamerz that worries me! My guy might run off screaming! LOL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options

Oh no I was afraid someone would say this lol...I am perfectly fine with you guys meeting him...it's him meeting a certain kilt wearing pit dwelling freaky kinky jamerz that worries me! My guy might run off screaming! LOL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: Just warn him that certain "elements" of your family are .....not quite right.:laugh:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    HA! I think he's under control....well sorta. (*crosses fingers hoping Manda got the crate of duct tape*)
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    yay! so happy for you Laura :) and looking forward to meeting this lucky guy
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    Wait isn't jamerz going out of town this weekend? Good good...I will bring my guy in when jamerz is gone...and then...all should be well...my guy won't run off screaming...oh his name is Jammie by the way...in case you all see him before I do :tongue: please welcome him and don't scare him off...hehe
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    I'm so happy for you Laura.

:smile: :heart:
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    Okay hopefully he will get to sign up today...his computer has been acting up...but as soon as he signs up I'll post the link to his page...he's a cutie!
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    oooooh he signed up he signed up!

here's the link to his page! There's nothing on it yet, but I told him he needs to upload a picture in a hurry! hehe

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/grasshopper1977us

And here's the link to his first post...so you can all welcome him to the best weight loss and fitness site out there!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23329-hey
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh...how adorable is he!

Good work girly.
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    Ahhhh...how adorable is he!

Good work girly.

hehe thanks :tongue: