Attention please!!!!

Replies

• Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Congratulations! I am sooo happy for you! What an accomplishment! Yea!
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Congrats! That's so awesome!

What an inspiration! :drinker:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    That is abso awesome! Way ta go!! You rock! :bigsmile:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    YAY!!!! Awesome job :)
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Great Job lady! You kick *kitten*
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    congrats! thats awesome
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Does everyone weigh in every week? I cannot seem to lose the weight one bit so I'm afraid of weighing. Also, are you guys using foods like weight watchers, or south beach or preparing your own meals. I need some serious help.

It is not very often that eat pre packaged foods. Most of what I eat, I prepare myself. But, that's not to say that I don't eat out once in a while.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Great Job lady! You kick *kitten*

I feel liked Iv'e Kicked *kitten* and taken names!!!:happy: :wink:

BTW--Banks, your posts have really helped me along the way!:heart:
  • chubbymom
    chubbymom Posts: 164
    WAY TO GO!!!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Woohoo! That's quite an achievement. I hope I can say the same someday. Inspirational! :drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    YOU ROCK!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • BBCoachKel72
    BBCoachKel72 Posts: 67 Member
    That is so awesome!!!! CONGRATS to you!!!! :drinker: :happy: :bigsmile:
  • monica5237
    monica5237 Posts: 450
    Does everyone weigh in every week? I cannot seem to lose the weight one bit so I'm afraid of weighing. Also, are you guys using foods like weight watchers, or south beach or preparing your own meals. I need some serious help.

I use alot of different things and I just look at my calories on everything that goes in my mouth. I have stopped drinking things that have any calories at all I drink water and unsweet tea with splenda. I eat alot of fruit. I do eat Boca burgers or Boca dinners they are great try them if you have not as of yet. I also eat the south beach things and lean cusine, weight wathers what ever that has few calories. I eat regular foods too just smaller amounts of it. When I want a snack get out the old fashioned microwave popcorn and eat away it is very low in calories. or eat pickels they are almost calorieless.

I hope this can help you
  • sebaseth
    sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
    Awesome job!!
  • :drinker: A big WOOT WOOT to you!!!! Have a FANTABULOUS weekend!!!! :drinker:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    AWESOME JOB!!!!:drinker:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    WOOT..........I am jealous:grumble:
  • Congratulations! looking forward to that day. Enjoy the vacation and have fun taking pics
  • tweety3
    tweety3 Posts: 118
    Way to go!!!!!! We are all sooo proud of your and doubly inspired!! Three cheers!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep up the AWESOME work!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!