Kim's Magic Pop: The Saving Grace of my Carb Cravings

Options
jgaht
jgaht Posts: 47 Member
Hello everyone!

I just found a new food that's helping me A LOT. I absolutely love carbs and crave them throughout the day. However, I realize how calorie-expensive a random piece of bread or muffin can be. I was in the Anderson's store in Toledo, OH and came across Kim's Magic Pop. They are basically flattened out rice cakes and are only 15 calories! They contain no fat; only 20mg of sodium and 4g of carbs. They aren't the most nutritionally rich food, but they satisfy my craving and enable me to resist a cookie. Just thought I'd share my new discovery.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Replies

• KimCutsail
    Options
    I'm gonna have to look for those!! Thanks for sharing
  • ldon37
    ldon37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I've had those! They are good when you need crunch or they are also good with peanut butter.
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I agree I love these!! I put laughing cow cheese on them and have them for a snack. 50 calories each one. I normally have 2. I have tried the onion and origional. they just got strawberry and potato at the store I get mine from. what kinds have you tried?
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Just to throw it out there, grissini breadsticks (they are actually crackers) are low in carbs as well and are yummy!