40 days so far- I guess I'd better stop lurking

Options
lizzil0
lizzil0 Posts: 181 Member
Hi all- I've been here for over a month and have enjoyed reading the boards so much, I'm not much of a "joiner" but I feel like it's time to jump in. I'm Liz- I've been eating healthier since the beginning of February, losing about a pound a week, although I am stalling a bit at the moment. I don't really have a lot to lose, started at 140 and I'm 5'5'' (and 3/8!). I just really want to treat my body better, maybe gain a bit of muscle. I also feel like I'm slightly addicted to junky food- sugar and crunchy, salty foods. If I know they're in the house it's always in the back of my mind- like they're calling to me. Anyway, this is a great site- and I'm really enjoying it!

Replies

• A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. You will find alot of great support and encouragement here. People here are amazing whether you are losing 5 lbs or 100 lbs. If you have stalled, try changing things up (in your eating and exercising). I have hit 2 plateaus in my journey, and once I changed things up I conquered them. Just a suggestion. Again welcome. Will add you for extra encouragement.
  • JanerZzz
    JanerZzz Posts: 276
    Options
    Welcome. I'm in the same boat as far as weight and height goes :) Good Luck! It gets easier once you start seeing results! (I think, anyway)
  • JujiBean
    JujiBean Posts: 187
    Options
    Good Luck to you!