New to Maintenance: Need a few friends

Options
I just acheived a goal beyond expected. I wanted to fit comfortably into a size 8P and I surpassed it by fitting into a size 6P. I don't plan to lose any more weight at this time. I just set my goal for maintenance mode and would like to add some friends who actually eat close to their recommended calories so I can learn from your successes and/or struggles. Or, if you prefer, simply leave a comment with some advice for my newest journey.

Replies

• luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Please feel free to add me as a buddy for support and to share best bets!
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I set my goals to only .5lbs per week now...gradually increasing my calorie intake. It was too overwhelming to me to jump into maintenance cold turkey. I tried it and it created too much anxiety for me. But I don't want to lose any more weight either.

Stayin' strong!
  • Robin1117
    Robin1117 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as well....and check out the "Maintenance Thread Part 2" -- you'll meet some great supportive people there....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/191617-maintenance-thread?page=5#posts-2976581
  • katemarjoram
    Options
    I'm planning to move into maintenance mode in the next week so I'll add you :-)