Earworms

Options
JellyJaks
JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
Anyone else ever get earworms that drive them completely bonkers? And before you all start freaking out, an earworm is one of those songs that worms it's way into your ear and gets stuck in your brain for the better part of a day :laugh:

Currently the Oscar Mayer wiener song is stuck in my head. Haven't seen a commercial for them in FOREVER so I have no idea where it came from but here I sit running the lyrics over and over again in my head :grumble:

Replies

• Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I currently have Tubthumping by Chubawumba stuck >.<
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Don't forget the other one....

My Bologna has a first name...it's O-S-C-A-R....
    My Bologna has a second name...it's M-A-Y-E-R

Oh, I love to eat it every day, and if you ask me why I'll say...

Cuz Oscar Meyer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!"
  • AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I've got "The Last Rose of Summer" stuck in mine.

There is supposed to be a song that will get any earworm out of your head. Can't remember what it is, though.
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    I made the mistake of watching the video of Stephen Colbert singing Friday before going on a long, silent bike ride. That song was stuck in my head for two hours.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I made the mistake of watching the video of Stephen Colbert singing Friday before going on a long, silent bike ride. That song was stuck in my head for two hours.
    That was freakin' hilarious!!

How about the Flintstones Theme song?
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I was getting ready to be grossed out. :laugh: The other day I had a Christmas song stuck in my head. I hate that! It's April for crying out loud!