Breaking the Plateau!

I have been struggling to break the 166 lb plateau for 2 years, I just dropped underneath it this week!!! Thanks to all the support here at MFP and to all those wondering if you'll ever break that weight loss plateau you've been sitting on........slow steady and consistent and YOU WILL. Best of luck to all!

78781.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• I have been struggling to break the 166 lb plateau for 2 years, I just dropped underneath it this week!!! Thanks to all the support here at MFP and to all those wondering if you'll ever break that weight loss plateau you've been sitting on........slow steady and consistent and YOU WILL. Best of luck to all!

78781.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    CONGRATULATIONS!

mknipp

"Never give up.....never, EVER give up...." Churchhill
  • gabrielled
    gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
    Here I sit, at the 162-4 plateau, and I have been here for two months. I think I would cry if I had to be here for two years. I am so encouraged, though, that you did break it. I have only 10 or so pounds left, and my goal is really to just keep exercising and eating the right foods, but it is soo hard to not think those numbers on the scale are the "be all end all" of what it means to be healthy. Ohhh. (sigh). I will take your words, "slow steady consistent" and keep trying. Thank you for the encouragement.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    That is GREAT!!!! Congrats, and thanks for encouraging us with your story!
    :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    YEY YOU!!!! Congrats on moving on down! :wink:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS :drinker: :drinker:
  • Man, can I realate! I am a turtle in the weight loss. I started a year ago at 167 and now I am down to 162. Slooooowww but sure. Whatever! I would like to see a little more loss some days, and getting to the 150s is my goal right now. I am working on that now!
  • chubbymom
    chubbymom Posts: 164
    I hate plateaus but good work!
  • goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    OMG. Two years! Ok, I''ll stop whining abotu my 11 month one.
    Sheesh!
    CONGRATS!!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    I have been at the 158-159 mark for a couple months and very discouraged, but as of today 155!!!

Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!