As I have lost a little bit...

Options
Tiggermummy
Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
I decided to look at some before pictures to give me a boost on how far I have come.

I was hoping to reach my first goal by this weekend of achieving onederland but I left my scales at home and my dad's are not accurate.
they are measuring over 14lb's out. So hopefully if I make it to the chemist in town tomorrow their electronic scales should let me know one way or another...

I had a few NSV's over the weekend, family friends of dad's comented on weight loss, dad made comemment about how badly my trousers fitted (too big) and I bought two pairs of trousers in size 18 which fit well.

I don't have many photos of me from the last couple of years, I always seem to have a child or two on my lap.

So there are 8 photos on first picture - from Jan 06 - Sept 2010

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/2382mDZO6/11563973.jpg

top row -
1st pic - when I started to think about weight/ long battle (10years+ to concieve child)
2nd pic - 3 months pregnant with dd1
3rd pic - morning of c/section @ 38 weeks +3days - she was breach
4th pic - DD1 now 6 months old
bottom row
1st pic july 08 - 3months preg dd2
2nd pic aug 08 - 4 months - side view
3rd & 4th rare photos me no children in front. heaviest about 232

Second picture - 3 shots from today at around 200lb (I hope)

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/2382mDZO6/11563974.jpg

sorry havent added them into post as quite big pictures!

Have struggled a little with trying to do 30day shred -knee keeps giving up on me, but over the last three days I have walked 8 miles so my stamina is still there, and may have even improved!
I can also now wear large scrubs at work instead of hunting for XL or XXL - i can even get on mediums although it is not a pretty sight, they fit me as well as the large did when I started this journey!
But I would never have got even this far without the support an encouragement of my MFP family- Thank you

Replies

• sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the hard work! And I definitely feel ya about 30 Day Shred being tough on the bones!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!