Hi

Options
Wish I would have known about this site along time ago, but am excited to have finally found it. I have a nine month old little girl and work full-time. It has been a challenge to find the time for healthy lunches and dinners but my husband and I have been putting a lot of effort into it and are making progress. I call it our Lifestyle Makeover.. Even pre-baby I had some pounds that I'd wanted to loose but never did and although I am now at the weight I was then, I really want to start making progress at getting myself to a place that I feel more comfortable and with 30 coming up next month it's time to get serious..

I look forward to much success here and have enjoyed and gained motivation from reading what others have posted so thought it was only fair to share my story : ) I could also use a friend or two to keep myself motivated and know that there's someone else out there cheering for me..

Replies

• fatlass70
    fatlass70 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!

Like you I wanted to lose my baby weight gain - but unlike you I waited 4 years before getting my act together so congrats on 2 fronts! Firstly for being determined and succeeding and secondly for finding MFP!

Happy to support you if you'd like - just send me a friend request and I'll reply.

Good luck on your journey - looks liek you're already off to an amazing start!