Guys want is your Fav body type for a woman??

Options
2»

Replies

• Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Body type would be curvy with a feminine figure,sort of like the pin up girl of the 30s-60s but not to the extremes.
    I like hips and and a round butt,breast size doesn`t matter.

That is the physical part...what really is a turn on is a lady that is strong and confident and will carry on a conversation with me.:heart:

You're awesome Carl. LOL
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I bet that almost all of the posters who commented on the "squirming" response are, in fact, squirmers.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    God, I love a squirmer!
    [url=

Sorry, not sure how that slipped out. Keyboard Tourette's Syndrome, maybe?

You make me laugh!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Body type would be curvy with a feminine figure,sort of like the pin up girl of the 30s-60s but not to the extremes.

That is the physical part...what really is a turn on is a lady that is strong and confident and will carry on a conversation with me.:heart:

That's nice, Carl. You always say the right things!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I bet that almost all of the posters who commented on the "squirming" response are, in fact, squirmers.

Lol i was thinking the SAME thing!

Well i guess i'm about. Cant help what God gave me....small small and i dont know if i said this but small. I'm short and small but i dont mean like skinny...i mean a small frame. Oh well:ohwell:
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I like curvy and thin and athletic. I like tall and short. I don't like my height in women 5'8" and I don't like extremely fat. That is part of the reason I'm losing weight I want more options, currently on plentyoffish I attract women 10 years older and alot heavier than I prefer. By this I mean I select for women up to 43 and pull in 55 year olds. So as you can tell I'm not dating.
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options

Great answer! And the last part is soo true... I don't care how good you look physically, if you can not hold a conversation ... you can't hold me.
  • CrystalCorlett
    Options
    Long as they look healthy, they look good to me :)

im getting there :) or so i have been told.