I am sure we all have em so post em

Options
13»

Replies

• LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Aw, that stinks to not get to hold them right away.
    My friend didn't get to hold her lil guy until he was a few months old. He had to be in an incubator for such a long time. I bet it's worth it though when you FINALLY can!

It was rough. I can't imagine not being able to hold him for months. The worst part was, right after I popped him out, the doctor like, held him out to me and as soon as I got my hands under his arms, he said, "Oh no, wait. We have to take him to the NICU." I was like, "WHAAAAAAA?" But I can't complain. The whole experience sure made me stronger, and it made me realize what's really important too. He's a big strong boy now and I hug him every chance I get. :smooched:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    100_2393.jpg

My darling dear Bella Grace, three years old today!!

babyface.jpg
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Aw, that stinks to not get to hold them right away.
    My friend didn't get to hold her lil guy until he was a few months old. He had to be in an incubator for such a long time. I bet it's worth it though when you FINALLY can!

It was rough. I can't imagine not being able to hold him for months. The worst part was, right after I popped him out, the doctor like, held him out to me and as soon as I got my hands under his arms, he said, "Oh no, wait. We have to take him to the NICU." I was like, "WHAAAAAAA?" But I can't complain. The whole experience sure made me stronger, and it made me realize what's really important too. He's a big strong boy now and I hug him every chance I get. :smooched:

=o))) I'm glad that it all worked out for the best and that he's healthy and happy now.
    =o))
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!! :smile: