Impressed!

Options
So I just finished logging my food and exercise for the day. So far I am completely impressed with this site! I mean crap it told me if I continue how I did today how much i will weigh in 5 weeks! How cool is that? I love it!

Replies

• chubbymom
    chubbymom Posts: 164
    Options
    So I just finished logging my food and exercise for the day. So far I am completely impressed with this site! I mean crap it told me if I continue how I did today how much i will weigh in 5 weeks! How cool is that? I love it!
  • p90x_Dude
    p90x_Dude Posts: 332
    Options
    Yep originally I was drawn to the food & exercise logs. I happened on the site and once I started reading the forums I was definitely hooked. Look forward to more dialogue with you.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    glad to have you on board! This site has helped me lose 50lbs since the first of the year

:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options

The fact that it tells you how much you'd weigh if 'every day was like today' is what actually helps me stay within my calories EVERY DAY and helps me stay focused - I don't want that number to go up.

There are other sites that have more complex features to suit every taste, but I like this one - straightforward and to the point. I love it.

Welcome!
  • chubbymom
    chubbymom Posts: 164
    Options
    I think it really is just what I need to keep me motivated. :0)
  • last25
    last25 Posts: 83
    Options
    glad to have you on board! This site has helped me lose 50lbs since the first of the year

:flowerforyou: :drinker:

Seriously 50 lbs since January? Wow THAT is impressive!! Congrats (and of course I'm jealous, at that rate I'd have reached my goal). I can see why though. I'm on day 3 as a member and already I've stopped mindless snacking and see fantastic improvements in my sugar intake.
  • last25
    last25 Posts: 83
    Options
    I think it really is just what I need to keep me motivated. :0)

I love this feature as well. It really does keep you motivated. I clicked on the "complete today's entry" by mistake once after lunch and I love that it warns you that if you keep up at that rate you will put your body in starvation mode!! It truly is a fantastically unique feature. Good luck with reaching your goal :love:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Heay and welcome! You are right that being in here helps to keep the focus! No better place to be for our shared journey!