hi!

leftyleo
leftyleo Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
it's my birthday for another 20 minutes:noway:
however, turning 52 presents some challenges.... like how do you possibly lose weight AND cope with menopause at the same time?!?! i work out at the gym 4X/wk. and have a fairly physical job, yet those pounds just love me. i finally got mad at my scale and took the batteries out:happy:
any suggestions would help!
thanks

Replies

• it's my birthday for another 20 minutes:noway:
    however, turning 52 presents some challenges.... like how do you possibly lose weight AND cope with menopause at the same time?!?! i work out at the gym 4X/wk. and have a fairly physical job, yet those pounds just love me. i finally got mad at my scale and took the batteries out:happy:
    any suggestions would help!
    thanks
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Errrrrr.....no clue...

Sorry I didn't have much time to shop for a card...but here ya go! Happy Birthday!

birthdayfortune1.jpg
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    Happy Birthday!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Welcome & happy birthday!! :flowerforyou:

Keep the scale batteries out & use a measuring tape instead! :wink:
  • thaks for the great birthday wishes and words of encouragement. yeah, that scale just isn't my friend! suppose my measuring tape can be made ouf of elastic????:laugh:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    thaks for the great birthday wishes and words of encouragement. yeah, that scale just isn't my friend! suppose my measuring tape can be made ouf of elastic????:laugh:

OhhHhHhhhh!!! I'd buy one! LOL
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Happy Birthday! Good luck...This site and a trainer should be very helpful! Keep us posted!
  • flemtc
    flemtc Posts: 17
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....LALALALA....:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.