after much trouble....

Options
I finally managed to get my hands on a polar F4! I'm so excited! I just got home (its 5.37pm here in Auckland) and I cant wait to try it out... It better be as good as you people say it is... I'm now broke :grumble:
Na its all good :drinker:

Replies

• marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I finally managed to get my hands on a polar F4! I'm so excited! I just got home (its 5.37pm here in Auckland) and I cant wait to try it out... It better be as good as you people say it is... I'm now broke :grumble:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Broke? How much did you pay for it!

Woo hoo! its what I have. Im wearing it right now! I wear i everywhere in case I want to break out into random spurts of exercise!!haaha just joking! I just wear the watch everywhere! I think it was well worth my money!
  • BBCoachKel72
    BBCoachKel72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options

What is a polar F4???
  • marshall153
    Options
    Its a HRM (heart rate monitor). Its a watch. Polar is a brand of HRM (top brand??) The F4 calculates calorie expenditure. Quite cool. Got some more info in this post: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/22168-hrms-and-calorie-count-things
    Ha I paid NZ$200 - not too much but I'm a student and that was the exact amount I had lol. Ohhh well, I'm excited! My mum wasn't too pleased but hey... she hasnt had to try losing weight!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    $200!! Wow!! I paid $95 american with shipping and handling.. Maybe thats about the same price i dunno haha
  • BBCoachKel72
    Options
    WOW!!! I'm thinking about investing in some type of HRM as well!
    Enjoy your new toy! :happy: :bigsmile:
  • marshall153
    Options
    NZ$200 is US$137.92. Everything is more expensive in New Zealand :grumble:
    Yeah Iook into HRMs they seem to be very worth their while. I'll tell you how it goes tomorrow
  • LizNz
    LizNz Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Marshall,

Well done on the weight loss. Great to have a heart rate monitor. I have a F1 i think. Pretty boring one really. How much weight are you trying to lose????
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options

Ya think??? LOL

Scale.............$5
    HRM..............$100
    Monthly membership to gym........$35
    Looking great in a bikini next year..........priceless. :bigsmile:
  • BBCoachKel72
    Options

Ya think??? LOL

Scale.............$5
    HRM..............$100
    Monthly membership to gym........$35
    Looking great in a bikini next year..........priceless. :bigsmile:

Dang my monthly membership is $ 129.00 or something like that. They take it out of my paycheck and they keep raising their rates. I stopped looking LOL! :bigsmile:
    I should be looking good in that bikini already for that price hahah! :laugh: