my fourth week here.

Options
I am three days into my fourth week and have lost three pounds here, so about a pound a week, Hooray it's working!! I am now 119.4 as of this morning and I havent seen under 120 since way before I got preg. 115 is my mini goal and I would be happy at 115, with my bone structure, I would like to get to 110 (Im about 5'1) So I am halfway to my mini goal already!! To all those that just started stick with it and you will get results. At first it was hard. my body is doing better with 250 cal deficit a day too, instead of 500. With so little weight to lose, my body needs to take it slow. Heres to all my inspirations here and all the new people who I hope to one day be an inspiration to, :drinker: Have a happy friday everyone!!!!

Replies

• krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I am three days into my fourth week and have lost three pounds here, so about a pound a week, Hooray it's working!! I am now 119.4 as of this morning and I havent seen under 120 since way before I got preg. 115 is my mini goal and I would be happy at 115, with my bone structure, I would like to get to 110 (Im about 5'1) So I am halfway to my mini goal already!! To all those that just started stick with it and you will get results. At first it was hard. my body is doing better with 250 cal deficit a day too, instead of 500. With so little weight to lose, my body needs to take it slow. Heres to all my inspirations here and all the new people who I hope to one day be an inspiration to, :drinker: Have a happy friday everyone!!!!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    good work my dear. Best luck to you. Good job recognizing that you need to give your body every chance to do the work for you. 250 cal deficit sound right where you should be!
  • lillie
    lillie Posts: 1
    Options
    Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!