Squishy to Solid.. pick up the weights girls!! :) ( my trans

frenchfri87
frenchfri87 Posts: 196 Member
Hey everybody, yesterday was the end of the bodybuilding.com tranformation challenge.. if anybody uses that site my bodyspace is Stephanie87. Just wanted to post my before/afters here for my mfp family!! love you guys.. mfp helped me lose the first 30lbs and I still love this site to help keep my diet on track! Ladies I highly highly recommend weight lifting if you want to start seeing real changes in your body :) check out my pictures! I am no where near done but Im super proud of the progress Ive made thus far.. thanks for the support everyone! I cant wait to update this in a few months and hopefully blow you guys away! :flowerforyou:

Me with my boyfriend at my highest weight (about 175).. I didnt have many pictures from this time so I stole this off of my friends myspace hehe. 2a95ser.jpg

Jan 31- Start of the bodybuilding.com contest.. 151lbs.
25ja72g.jpg
9uugph.jpg

April 24- End of the bodybuilding.com contest- 139lbs.
ourvk3.jpg
waldn6.jpg

Replies

• JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Wow!!! Kudos, you look GREAT!
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Way to go, my friend! You look absolutely amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Congrats!!!! You look great!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    wowzer, you look amazing
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! What an awesome job you did! Congratulations on your success. :flowerforyou: What a change you made ....
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Love it! You're phenomenal!

I've gotta check out this contest!
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Oh my... girl you are CUT! Well done, you look amazing!
  • You look amazing! Congrats!
  • fitmom4ever
    fitmom4ever Posts: 130
    Which workout did you do on bodybuilding.com? I just started week 2 of the 12 week tone and define program with Jamie Eason and am eager to see anything near the results you just posted. You look great!!!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Holy crap!!

I'm going to dig my weights out. That's phenomenal!:drinker: :flowerforyou:

Please do share what the challenge entailed.
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    awesome job, you look amazing!
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Yay!!! Awesome! Good for you girlie you should be proud! :)
  • meshellmybell76
    meshellmybell76 Posts: 139 Member
    Wow! Ok, weights, it is!!!!
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    I've told you this before but I must write it on here as well, you look AMAZING!!!!! u have worked ur butt off for that body and you so deserve it!! I hpe you win this competition
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    I just registered to you website, here' hoping to get your secrets
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    My hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look ah-frickin-mazing!!!!! BTW, I'm gonna friend you over there....look for me soon! :)
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    You truly are ripped! Amazing transformation and even more amazing since it was only 90 days!
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    WOW!!! You look amazing!! I'd just like to say, I wish my stomach looks like yours did when you started! I'm 151 and nothing but flab.
  • momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    Thanks for posting. You look great and have answered some questions I had. My trainer has me doing weights now. 4 days a week. I am really hoping to get rid of the jiggilyness. lol
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Awesome job!!! Keep it up! Are you thinking about competing??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!