weigh in... 1 stinkin' lb!

Options
I know, I know.. be happy with 1 lb lol.

But I REALLY wanted to hit the 170's this week REALLY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well...... 180.2 is where I was at this morning.

I looked back at the week.... last saturday night I had A LOT of jager bombs (and I do mean A LOT lol... usually if i have htem i use sugar free red bull... but I went to a party where there wasnt any.. and I got weak.. I love jager bombs lol). Last Friday night I had a Five Guys Burger (just a little one not the massive one.. AND it gave me severe stomach issues.. so how much of that really stayed in my body? uhhh not much ......dang grease made me violently ill!).

I also started a new work out this week... and my muscles feel so sore and bloated! I started the 30 day shred. I've also had LESS cardio this week then I usualy have (Son started football practice so 5x a week is spent at the dang field).

SO .. maybe all that combined... lead me to just a 1 lb loss.

OH WELL hopefully next week I'll be in the 170's........................ * everything crossable crossed *

Replies

• tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I know, I know.. be happy with 1 lb lol.

But I REALLY wanted to hit the 170's this week REALLY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well...... 180.2 is where I was at this morning.

I looked back at the week.... last saturday night I had A LOT of jager bombs (and I do mean A LOT lol... usually if i have htem i use sugar free red bull... but I went to a party where there wasnt any.. and I got weak.. I love jager bombs lol). Last Friday night I had a Five Guys Burger (just a little one not the massive one.. AND it gave me severe stomach issues.. so how much of that really stayed in my body? uhhh not much ......dang grease made me violently ill!).

I also started a new work out this week... and my muscles feel so sore and bloated! I started the 30 day shred. I've also had LESS cardio this week then I usualy have (Son started football practice so 5x a week is spent at the dang field).

SO .. maybe all that combined... lead me to just a 1 lb loss.

OH WELL hopefully next week I'll be in the 170's........................ * everything crossable crossed *
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Options
    Every pound counts, you should be celebrating!! You'll get there - you've done so amazing already. Don't be too hard on yourself

:drinker: :drinker:
  • tanzmamma
    Options
    Thanks....... I'm my own worst critic ... FER SUREEEEE lol!
  • carvan
    carvan Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hey even one pound lost is good. Since I started MFP, I initially lost 2 lbs and then gained 6!! How or why, I have no idea, clothes still fit, maybe muscle, but would rather see those numbers go down!

While you are at the football field, why don`t you jog or speed walk while the practice is going on. That would be one way to get in some extra cardio!
  • LMKupizza
    Options
    I only lost one pound too but HORRAY for that.. I've been at a plateau... and congrats on the one pound.. even though you wanted to see different!

:bigsmile:
  • tanzmamma
    Options
    Hey even one pound lost is good. Since I started MFP, I initially lost 2 lbs and then gained 6!! How or why, I have no idea, clothes still fit, maybe muscle, but would rather see those numbers go down!

While you are at the football field, why don`t you jog or speed walk while the practice is going on. That would be one way to get in some extra cardio!

Well I like to WATCH practice so I know what's going on.... if I walk around the field I cant hear the plays etc cuz the other teams are practicing there too. :( So yes I COULD but that kinda defeats the purpose of going to watch football practice lol.
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    84lbs is great! Don't get hard on yourself now! You can do it and you will do it!

The closer you get to your goal the harder it's going to get. Start picking around some of these other people who were at where you are now and pick their brains for advice!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    1 pound less to worry about honey.. Congrats!!

Only One Pound

Hello, do you know me? If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat. Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please. So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." ( as if that were such a terrible thing!) For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!! After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!
  • mms817
    mms817 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Don't be discouraged, you've lost a lot of weight and should be proud! i figured you must live in the VA/DC/MD area because of Five Guys. I'm in VA and we have Five Guys Burgers too; they are good, but a bit greasy especially when you have been eating healthier.
    You are an inspiration to me - I've been away from this site for a while and need to get my focus back
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    1 pound less to worry about honey.. Congrats!!

Only One Pound

Hello, do you know me? If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat. Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please. So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." ( as if that were such a terrible thing!) For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!! After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

I really needed to read this. It changed my funky mood because like Tanz I only loss 1 pound. I am happy I loss 1lb:happy: I am happy I loss 1lb :happy: I am happy I loss 1lb:happy:
    Congratulation Tanz!!! Celebrate:drinker:
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    84lbs is great! Don't get hard on yourself now! You can do it and you will do it!

The closer you get to your goal the harder it's going to get. Start picking around some of these other people who were at where you are now and pick their brains for advice!

Yes. This. Those last few pounds always come off the slowest, but you can do! Look how far you've already come! My mom lost about 60 pounds and had a hard time getting to her goal because of those last few lingering pounds. She parked, literally, the furthest from the grocery store that she possibly could. Her car was right off the street! Just that little bit of extra distance added up and helped her get off the last few.

You have the power and the skill and the knowledge to do this! Don't lose heart! Any loss is still a loss!