6 1/2 lbs GAINED?!?!

Options
So..it's been 2 weeks since I weighed in..and I know I haven't done the best with eating and working out, but 6 1/2 lbs gained?!? SERIOUSLY?!? Guess I need to back into logging and working out. UGH!

Replies

• greysweatshirt
    Options
    So..it's been 2 weeks since I weighed in..and I know I haven't done the best with eating and working out, but 6 1/2 lbs gained?!? SERIOUSLY?!? Guess I need to back into logging and working out. UGH!
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    ACK... I'm sorry :(

Jump back in the saddle and get serious about logging and you'll lose it quick! :)
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    awwww!!! ya know what hon....it could be water....I think once you start really loggin in and doing what you need to do you'll be back in no time.....you can DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it! :bigsmile:

hugs!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    hey, I have you beat and now I'm on the path to recovery from surgery and getting back on track with the weight loss.

I got weighed at the doctor before surgery. I have gained 226 from Dec 2007 and lost 2 this month.
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Options
    You gained fast so you're likely to lose fast too. Try to be good for the next two weeks and see what the scales say then.

:flowerforyou:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Thanks for the replies everyone!! I went for a 40 minute jog/walk and I feel MUCH better now. I find it hard to motivate myself to get started, but I always feel better after I'm done. Now, is there anything helpful for not eating so much ice cream?!?! AHH! That is my downfall!! I was eating Skinny Cow sandwiches for a while, but I've been back to regular ice cream for a bit..ugh!
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that but have you ever tried the Turkey Hill ice cream? it is very declicious and at around 130 cal. a 1/2 cup worth every min. of extra exercising:bigsmile: