29 lbs gone - one quarter of the way to my goal!

Options
2»

Replies

• BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Looking good
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Sarah - way to go girl!!! You look great. I'm soooo proud of you. Keep up the great work!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good work!
  • joaniegray
    joaniegray Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, good for you!
  • kmturtle3
    kmturtle3 Posts: 556
    Options
    YAY Sarah! You are doing SO great! Congrats!!!
  • EZGruv
    EZGruv Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Atta Girl! Great job!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    you should be proud girl !! you doing great !!!!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    awesome! :)
  • JellyPrz619
    JellyPrz619 Posts: 172
    Options
    Wow! Loom at you! Let me just say...I love your pose in the first pic! You've got that spunky, gonna-get-it look going on and smiling about the challenge! That atta girl!
    Now, the second pic is awesome! You have major changes all over and especially around the neck and waist! GREAT JOB! also, your pose again...like you got the best feeling and you met the challenge head on and are now smiling because you have success! WTG! Keep bringing it and keep smiling! Can't wait to see the next transformation pics!

100% agreed!! you look GREAT!! BE PROUD!!
  • Yocum1219
    Yocum1219 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I kinda wish I'd been brave enough for a before picture! The closest I have are some of my profile pics of me with my family. :o) You look amazing! Keep up the good work! It inspired me to keep at it too! :o)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!