HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMI !!! <3

Options
ali106
ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TAAAAAMI....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

hugs and sooooo much love to you sis!!!
Ali :heart:

Replies

• ali106
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TAAAAAMI....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

hugs and sooooo much love to you sis!!!
    Ali :heart:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Gorgeous!
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    happy birthday :drinker: from all of us stuck in the pit...... can we have cake????:happy:
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Options
    Happy Birthday to ya, Happy Birthday!!!
  • Javancub
    Javancub Posts: 181
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMI!!! :drinker: :drinker: :tongue: So what do you have planned for your special day?!?!
  • ali106
    Options
    look the boys even made you your very own cake...awwww!!!

birthday.jpg
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    look the boys even made you your very own cake...awwww!!!

birthday.jpg

cake.jpg
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!(especially to my sissy Ali for starting this thread!!:heart:)

What a nice way to wake up!! :bigsmile:

Yes, I have said goodbye to 33 and am........embracing??...........YES, EMBRACING 34!!!! Bring it on!! :wink:

I think we are going out for hibachi tonight as a family! That's about it!!! I :heart: hibachi!

HUG!! Love you guys!!!

:heart:
    -Tami
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Happy Happy..have a GREAT day!

Kim
  • ali106
    Options

Yes, I have said goodbye to 33 and am........embracing??...........YES, EMBRACING 34!!!! Bring it on!! :wink:

I think we are going out for hibachi tonight as a family! That's about it!!! I :heart: hibachi!

HUG!! Love you guys!!!

-Tami

122807_holloway_a-1.jpg
  • Glammy
    Glammy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! You rock!!! :flowerforyou:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options

HUG!! Love you guys!!!

-Tami

122807_holloway_a-1.jpg

Oh......*pant pant*...........*fanning self*..............WOOOOWEEEEEE!!! IF ONLY!!! :wink: :laugh:

Nahh, my hubby will treat me good!! We were both awake around Midnight last night (stupid Olympics).........and as soon as it turned Aug 15th, he whispered "Happy Birthday Sweetheart"......it was very sweet!! :wink:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    FELIZ CUMPLEANOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Happy Bday girl!!!:wink::happy: Celebrate tonight, maybe have a nice glass of wine. Enjoy your day!!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    HAPPTY BIRTHDAY GIRLY!!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: MMMMMMMMM Hibachi :happy: psssssssssst......you don't look 34....I thought you were younger than me when I first started this thing. :wink: Hope you have a wonderful day...:flowerforyou:
    Cheryl
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    00.png
  • TamTastic
    Options
    HAPPTY BIRTHDAY GIRLY!!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: MMMMMMMMM Hibachi :happy: psssssssssst......you don't look 34....I thought you were younger than me when I first started this thing. :wink: Hope you have a wonderful day...:flowerforyou:
    Cheryl
    Phew! Well, THAT'S good!!!! :wink: :laugh: As long as I don't look my age, I am happy! Thanks!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    00.png
    MMMMMM! Margarita!!!! That looks SO good!!!! :drinker: