50 down (pics)

Options

Replies

• BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Congratulations..I can see a huge difference. Be proud of yourself..:flowerforyou:
  • lyisrael
    lyisrael Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations !!!!! You look Awesome ... Keep going
  • dlemm89
    dlemm89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep up the good work.
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference and you just keep up the work and you will get there!!! :)
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference. BTW - next time you are at the store - have a look at a 10lb bag of potatoes. Multiply by 5 - that's what you are no longer carrying around hun! Great job!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference in your face, arms, and belly. Congratulations!!! Keep it up!
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow! congrats on your weight loss, that is wonderful and you should be so proud of this accomplishment!
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for the words of encouragement! It's because of people like you all that I have the motivation to continue my journey. I'll post a new pic when I hit the 100 pound mark. I can't wait!
  • Tissues
    Tissues Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal!! keep up the work! And the grocery references are my favorite.. :) I always go to the meat department to visulize the weight :)
  • rosiedoes
    rosiedoes Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference around your chin and tummy. Keep at it!
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • Rworthy
    Rworthy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally different person! Much younger, happier and healthier. That's what this is all about! Keep it up!
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    WOW you are doing GREAT and you can see it in the pics!

Keep up the good work...thanks for sharing to give hope to others that it can be done!:flowerforyou:
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference! We are always the hardest judges on ourselves! Rest assured that pictures help - you can at least look at your progress from a point in time as opposed to seeing the small changes made daily.

Another thing, your clothing must be telling you an awesome story! Keep up the great work and don't get discouraged - you are doing a great job!
  • tinacrane
    tinacrane Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are already successful because you are already on your fitness journey! Don't get too impatient though:happy:
  • Hyster1
    Hyster1 Posts: 75
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I can see the difference!!!!! Keep up the great work.
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    Great job!! :)

Make sure that as you go you do recognize the work you've done and the progress you've made. About 6 years ago or so I lost 85 pounds and, like you, I never really saw the difference. That made it all the easier to gain it back - if you still see yourself at the weight you were, you won't notice if you start back in that direction.

So, this time around, I'm doing this at my pace, celebrating the milestones (not just the end), and making sure I notice the little differences every day. I definitely recommend that you do the same. Be proud of how far you've come and make yourself see it in the mirror!!
  • weallhaveastory
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • stina804
    stina804 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I can see a change ,Keep up the good work
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!! Way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!