I've Finally Figured It Out & Thank You!

Options
chickadee2010
chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
Hey, everyone, and especially my friends! First and foremost, I have to thank you all. (I feel like I'm giving a speech lol) I have to say that you all are the best and support me every day on here. I don't get much support at home, but I absolutely love all of you amazing people. On January 1, I joined a challenge created by aeleton, who isn't on here anymore, but huge thanks to her. And then, thanks to bluemagic and everyone who helped finish the challenge. Next, to all of my Twi-Hards Challenge people. Thank you to savannahgur for wanting to start the challenge in the first place. Thank you and tay for sticking with the challenge. Next, to all of my Spring Into Fitness people. I know I didn't form quite the bond I wanted within these six weeks, but thank you to all of you for all the challenges and being there to support everyone! Next, to newmeat, for starting another 12 week challenge, thank you. Next, Tracie, thank you so much for starting the Push Yourself Challenge. I don't think I've ever worked this hard! Or if I have, I haven't realized it. Frenchfri, thank you for supporting me ever since I came back on here. Stranded and aggie, thank you for helping me figure why I'm doing this and for helping me with food plans. To all my friends, you all are amazing and I have learned so much from you! If I forgot you, please let me know, and I will definately remember why I should thank you. (It's almost midnight, sorry.) *Now my speech is over and I can move on to what I actually came here to post. See how off track I got thanking you? :bigsmile: Hehe, oh well. You all deserve it.

Here is my plan throughout the year. I've had it in mind ever since I started the 90 Day Challenge on January 1 and then again when that challenge ended and I started the new one. But I'd never gotten it down on paper until now. There is four 90 days within this year. That means I can do four 90 day progresses. Every 90 Days, I want to lose 5 pounds.

January 1 - March 31. I started at 150. My goal was 140, but I realized once I was nearly done with the challenge, that I was estimating way too low. By the end of the challenge, I weighed 144.8, and that's a total of 5.2 pounds. Very proud of that!

April 2 - June 30 will be my next one. I want to be down to 140 by that last date.

July 2 - September 29 is the one after that. I want to be down to 135 by September 29.

October 1 - December 29 is the final one and I want to be down to 130.

130-127 is the weight I was before I gained. I'm determined to get back there again.

:happy: Thank you for reading! Good luck to all of you.

Replies

• jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Good Plan and sensible weight loss target. I agree if it wasn't for my support team on here, I couldn't have done it. I love the challenges I have joined or even set for myself. But have I exchanged a food addiction for another. I am now addicted to logging on MFP.:laugh:
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I know what you mean, I'm kind of addicted to logging too lol.
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you! Keep up the good habits! Your doing great! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!