Take Home Chef

wdwghettogirl
wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
edited September 26 in Recipes
I'm hooked on this show! My idea of cooking has always been throwing a frozen pizza in the oven. lol But now that I'm trying to eat better, I need to actually COOK! I've been getting ideas from this show. Has anyone ever tried any of the recipes? I'm such a chicken to try anything new, so I'm hoping to hear some good things from other amateur "chefs". :)

Replies

• Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    You grabbed my attention, because I don't cook either. I googled the show & it says that it is no longer airing.
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    You grabbed my attention, because I don't cook either. I googled the show & it says that it is no longer airing.

I watch it on instant play on Netflix. :) There are 2 seasons on there. Check it out if you have Netflix. :)
  • mignalg
    mignalg Posts: 30
    I liked that show when it was on too, good way to steal recipes. What I use now is Biggest Loser, I have done several recipes from their and have loved them all, and the best part is that Curtis Stone give out some of the recipes, so you can still get a dose of his hotness and some good recipes, LOL
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Yep....definately wouldn't mind him kidnapping me and cooking me supper! ;) lol.
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    :love: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.