Ugh can't sleep plus...

Options
Sonofabiscuit2
Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
I'm peeing every 5 min. I had to pee so bad at work today but I took a long call, when I finally went my kidney ached. I think it's just sensitive due to the 7 times I had kidney stones. Anyway finally went and it was like that scene out of Austin Powers. So um yeah I'm obviously bored, tell me about your day.

Replies

• abaker768
    abaker768 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I was going to ask you if you were pregnant, but nevermind!!!! Besides the everyday I hate myself speach, my day has been good!
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Options
    I was going to ask you if you were pregnant, but nevermind!!!! Besides the everyday I hate myself speach, my day has been good!
    lol with modern medicine who knows?
  • fluffysmile
    Options
    Well, I'm at work hoping and praying that I don't get blown away by a tornado or washed away by a flood. We've had wicked weather the past three weeks in a row. For some reason we always have storms on Mondays and Tuesdays. Anyway, I work nights in an office inside a warehouse and our evacuation area is about the most open and exposed place in here. I'd feel safer under my desk on the 4th floor than downstairs in an open area. Also, because of the storm, no work can come in so it's really slow right now and I'm bored. Hey, at leas the power hasn't gone out!!! :laugh:
  • JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm at work hoping and praying that I don't get blown away by a tornado or washed away by a flood. We've had wicked weather the past three weeks in a row. For some reason we always have storms on Mondays and Tuesdays. Anyway, I work nights in an office inside a warehouse and our evacuation area is about the most open and exposed place in here. I'd feel safer under my desk on the 4th floor than downstairs in an open area. Also, because of the storm, no work can come in so it's really slow right now and I'm bored. Hey, at leas the power hasn't gone out!!! :laugh:

I just moved to Vegas from Oklahoma. DEFINITELY happy about no tornadoes out here! Its odd not hearing the siren going off every week. :)
  • abaker768
    Options
    Medicine, the root of all evil......
    what are you doing to pee sooo much?
  • abaker768
    Options
    speaking of all things odd, I'm watching Southland, and I swear 15 members of a Mariachi Band just popped out of a small van like clowns do....
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Options
    Gah interwebs broke last night. I drink 12 cups of water a day. As to the mariachi wow, how big were they and where were the instruments?
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I so identify with this one. I am the charge nurse on a busy psych unit, we had a hearing scheduled at 11:30a for a 14d hold patient and I needed to go pee but the earlier hearing got done earlier and the hearing officer showed up while I was waiting for the bathroom! You cannot leave them waiting ever so I had to hope to not sneeze or cough in the hearing (I am well trained never to laugh, no matter how out there the patient may be but some days it is pretty funny)

PS so some might be "offended" by the thought of a severely psychotic person being funny but when you are around it everyday, sometimes it really is!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options

I live far enough south of LaLa land to not be impacted by the rare earthquakes. I would hate to live in tornado areas. Be safe
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Options
    Yes be safe in tornado alley. Also I can see where that would be funny about the people in those hearings.