remembering to be proud of myself :)

Options
nat102
nat102 Posts: 118 Member
so i may not be to my ultimate goal, but i have after losing about 20 lbs i am switching to maintenance cals for a while and going to focus on working out. that being said, i keep forgetting to be proud of myself for the progress i've made!! i am 5'6 and at my heaviest was 170.. in this before pic i was prob 165-170. in the after i am 147! yay! :)

2010-11-17_12-14-40_33.jpg

2011-04-19_10-35-42_750.jpg

Replies

• LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look fantastic, girl! :) (on a related note, how did you post the pics?...I've been trying to for some time now!)
  • nat102
    Options
    post them on photobucket, use the IMG code... but change the 2 IMG's to lowercase 'img'

:)
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look bloody beautiful - you look fit and healthy and personally, I'd be happy with either of your two figures!
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    You look amazing, girl! Trust me, I'd love to be in a two piece right now, but uh-uh, not yet! haha. You really do look great, hon! :)
  • shellyxxxxx
    shellyxxxxx Posts: 143
    Options
    wow you look fab your where i wanna be im at your starting weight now , how long did it take you to get there ?
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    WOW!! YOu can tell you have definitely changed!! Lookin great!
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!! Love the great smile! :)
  • jodik11
    jodik11 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    be VERY proud!!!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You looked good in the first pic...but the after one is AWESOME...I'm 153 now...I doubt I'll look like that in a bikini at 147 and I'm also 5'6. Great job!
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    This give me hope! I am 5'6 and looking to weigh around 120. But after looking at you Maybe 150 isnt so bad! Im stuck at 197 right now and Am super motivated now thanks to you! Way to go! Hopefully this time next year I can post pix too!
  • nat102
    Options
    wow you look fab your where i wanna be im at your starting weight now , how long did it take you to get there ?

Thank you! :) I started around thanksgiving of 2010 so it's been about 5 months!! I was only ever at 1 lb or 1/2 lb per week!
  • livlinde
    livlinde Posts: 39
    Options
    awesome beach body! you look fab!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!