Aerobic Kickboxin

Options
:smile: Aerobic Kickboxing rocks!:smile:

If you want to take an excercise class that works your whole body try Aerobic Kickboxing. I have just started a week ago and can feel the difference already. The best part about Aerobic Kickboxing is that you work all parts of your body, you have an instructor egging you on and have others in your class so you don't have to excercise alone.

At start of class you do warm ups from top of head to bottom of feet for about 5 minutes and then you procede to the aerobics for 35 minutes. Following the aerobics is sit-us, push-ups and leg lifts for 5 minutes and then stretching for another 5 minutes. I can tell you sweat like crazy and know at the end of class you just had one heck of a work out!!:smile:

Replies

• 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :smile: Aerobic Kickboxing rocks!:smile:

If you want to take an excercise class that works your whole body try Aerobic Kickboxing. I have just started a week ago and can feel the difference already. The best part about Aerobic Kickboxing is that you work all parts of your body, you have an instructor egging you on and have others in your class so you don't have to excercise alone.

At start of class you do warm ups from top of head to bottom of feet for about 5 minutes and then you procede to the aerobics for 35 minutes. Following the aerobics is sit-us, push-ups and leg lifts for 5 minutes and then stretching for another 5 minutes. I can tell you sweat like crazy and know at the end of class you just had one heck of a work out!!:smile: