l_db5c61edc10bf140b5a5d7ba3b3aae1c.jpg

And of course, my profile pic is from this week.....I am 34 today!!! hehe
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Ok, so how am I aging??? LOL!!

This was Summer of 2001, I was 26

um you're not!...........:grumble: ...perfect looks...pft :grumble: ....hawtie.....:grumble:

oh wait...I ADORE YOU! :love: :love: :love: you have not changed at all...you're getting better w/ every year boo!

hugs and love!
    Ali :drinker: ....psst...what is your secret?!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member

um you're not!...........:grumble: ...perfect looks...pft :grumble: ....hawtie.....:grumble:

oh wait...I ADORE YOU! :love: :love: :love: you have not changed at all...you're getting better w/ every year boo!

hugs and love!
    Ali :drinker: ....psst...what is your secret?!
    *slips Ali the $$$*..........Nice compliments!!! Thanks!! :bigsmile:

Um, not quite perfect. If I looked like YOU then I would be! :wink:

But, I have never smoked, I exercise a lot, I drink a ton of water and I have always cleansed my face and moisturized...soo I guess it's working pretty well?????? I don't look TOO old?? LOL!

Yes, I use facial LOTION!!!!! :wink:

Hugs!
    -Tam
  • hnlymark
    hnlymark Posts: 191

Sorry, got pulled away for awhile there...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You look fabulous!!! I was gonna say Happy Birthday in the other posting...but didn't want to "butt in". But you are in a post I'm already in...is that how the etiquette on here works? Regardless...Happy Birthday.
  • hnlymark

Or, they just might be shy like me :blushing: :wink: :blushing: :wink: I NEVER whistle...

You may not whistle, but you are overflowing with heartfelt compliments...AND you respond nicely to messages sent to you! :wink:

Aha! Beauty AND a nice personality! Compliments are ALWAYS welcome...but now I really AM blushing...:blushing: ...shucks.
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    I think that the older I get the more fantabulous I look 5.gif It's a good thing I didn't look this good when I was younger.... I would have been in trouble ermmmm well more trouble :laugh:
  • TamTastic

Sorry, got pulled away for awhile there...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You look fabulous!!! I was gonna say Happy Birthday in the other posting...but didn't want to "butt in". But you are in a post I'm already in...is that how the etiquette on here works? Regardless...Happy Birthday.
    Thanks so much!!! LOL I appreciate it! I don't think there IS etiquette on here!! It's sort of a free for all! :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    I think that the older I get the more fantabulous I look 5.gif It's a good thing I didn't look this good when I was younger.... I would have been in trouble ermmmm well more trouble :laugh:

You go hot mama!!! :laugh: :drinker:

I remember when I was 18 thinking I was too fat...too hideous...blah...blah...blah.....and now when I look back at those pics I wonder what the heck I was thinking! :noway: Now that I'm too fat & old.. :laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member

I remember when I was 18 thinking I was too fat...too hideous...blah...blah...blah.....and now when I look back at those pics I wonder what the heck I was thinking! :noway: Now that I'm too fat & old.. :laugh:

I don't get it Shannon as you are AB FAB! and then some!.....:love: all that running must of juggled your eyes...cuz I sees a B-A-B-E!:wink:

but I know what you mean though....I look at my teen and twenties and am like ahhhhh why would I ever think I was fat!?!?!?!?!?! its a right of passage I suppose! lol ...stooooopid one if ya ask me!:grumble:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

I don't get it Shannon as you are AB FAB! and then some!.....:love: all that running must of juggled your eyes...cuz I sees a B-A-B-E!:wink:

but I know what you mean though....I look at my teen and twenties and am like ahhhhh why would I ever think I was fat!?!?!?!?!?! its a right of passage I suppose! lol ...stooooopid one if ya ask me!:grumble:

{{SMOOCHERS!!}} :smooched:

We're our own worst critics, huh? :tongue:
  • TamTastic

{{SMOOCHERS!!}} :smooched:

We're our own worst critics, huh? :tongue:
    That's the truth!!!!!!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    As I scrolled down through this one, looking at the pictures, I had to laugh...ALL of you ladies are beautiful! Look at your own pictures and you will see...I guess its the same for guys...I mean...sorry dude, but that blue picture of you just turns me off...that is you right?

Aye yup! All I can say is that it brings out Ezzie's :devil: side.... especially her deep seated cravings for latex...*eg*
  • hnlymark
    As I scrolled down through this one, looking at the pictures, I had to laugh...ALL of you ladies are beautiful! Look at your own pictures and you will see...I guess its the same for guys...I mean...sorry dude, but that blue picture of you just turns me off...that is you right?

Aye yup! All I can say is that it brings out Ezzie's :devil: side.... especially her deep seated cravings for latex...*eg*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And there ain't nothing wrong with a little wickedness now and again :devil: . Or chocolate for that matter!
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Agh, coming in late here. Is this thread dead?
    ((Starting CPR))
    ~~~

I remember my mom FREAKING out when she turned 30.

When I turned 30 I thought - what was her problem? I'm personally looking forward to my 50's. I plan to have my career in high but comfortable gear, compete in the Ironman, and do a lot of international traveling...
    oh did I mention the kids will be out of the house by then?:wink::happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :laugh:

I'm 37. I still get carded, but I think I look my age if people look, really look at me. The last time I bought alcohol the clerk who carded me squealed and told me I looked great. LOL, that she could not believe my age. (I should have slipped her some $$$)

I think about age more now than I used to, but not all that much.

I don't look like I did when I was 17, or even 27. But I'm comfortable with me.:happy: I am more than my outward appearance.
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    I am quite happy to have entered my 30s, finally. All through my teens and my 20s I have been waiting for 30! It did not disappoint. I am more confident in myself, and I think this is the reason why I am more attractive now than at 20.

:flowerforyou: for all the mature ladies out there! You all are chaning the preception of age, beauty and what it means to grow older!
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    :flowerforyou: for all the mature ladies out there! You all are chaning the preception of age, beauty and what it means to grow older!

Oh Yeah!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

There are some (many many many) beauties out there.
This discussion has been closed.