The lbs are shedding

Options
1 year ago I was wearing a size 22 and my bra size was a 46 DDD. I have three kids and with each child and weight gain the cup size increased..It has been just about a year since I started my weight loss journery and I am just about into a size 18. They are a little snug on the hips. Well this morning I checked the Old Navy website sizing charts and I was pleased. I am actually able to wear a XL (16/18). :smile: for the top and I am very close to being able to wear a size XL for pants. I do have a pair of XL jogging pants and I could get away with wearing them. I have not been able to fit into this size in many years. I am very happy!

Replies

• haldeman5
    haldeman5 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are doing awesome:-) You are doing wonders for yourself and your kids...that's what I keep telling myself! I think that if I am healthier than it benefits the whole family:-) Keep up the great work!!!!!
  • mckant
    mckant Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an awesome feeling!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    As well you should be!! What an awesome accomplishment! I'm very proud of you. Very nice work!
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Great job, well done
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!!! Great job!!!
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I can't wait to go down a dress size. I think I want that even more than the scale moving! :wink:
  • windmillhealth
    windmillhealth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats and keep up the wonderful and healthy life change!!!
  • shantisyndrome
    shantisyndrome Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats! (: I cann't wait to see the difference in my clothes.
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone...I am changing my whole outlook on life and healthy eating. Showing my children that mommy is a super mom is great! I just wish that my cup size would not change as much as it has. LOL! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    Starting May 1st I will be taking Shakeology shakes for my morning breakfast. Can't wait to see what my weight loss will be like with this product. I have heard so many positive vibes about it.
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    As of the weekends bra fitting. I am down to a 38D!!