P90X in addition to other workouts

Options
2»

Replies

• therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Just for kicks, go check out this MFP member and check her results. Nutrition plays an important part in all of this!
    Let me know what you think! (I love her back! I'll get me one of those one day!)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/226755-diary-of-a-pudgy-gym-rat
    Honestly, I think she's far too skinny. Sickly, even.
  • Soooze
    Soooze Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Just for kicks, go check out this MFP member and check her results. Nutrition plays an important part in all of this!
    Let me know what you think! (I love her back! I'll get me one of those one day!)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/226755-diary-of-a-pudgy-gym-rat
    Honestly, I think she's far too skinny. Sickly, even.

I find her skinny too..not for me.. but I would love to own her back. I don't like her stomach. But it was more to illustrate that she didn't change her workouts..just her nutrition.
  • designermomaz
    Options
    Glad I found this thread... I"m in the same situation where I do combat kenpo / mixed martial arts three times a week (love it!) and very strong but still need to lose 30 lbs. Just started P90X Lean and my solution for my schedule is because my kenpo classes give me so much strength training with HIIT workouts, punching / kicking bags, that I felt (for me) I wanted to focus more on cardio for the calorie burn, so that's why I picked the Lean version. So on my kickboxing days, all I do is that class (and it's 60-90 minutes, so I don't need anything else that day!) Whatever P90X program I should've done that day just gets moved to the next day.... yeah, it'll totally take me longer than 90 days, but I don't care about that... I wanna experience the program, see the results, but also be able to stick to my kenpo classes, which I'm quite passionate about. Glad the solution I came to is a reasonable one!!
  • ElaineDianne70
    ElaineDianne70 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are working out a plan. But I would recommend making a chart/calendar with all your workouts written out so you can keep track and mark off each workout as you do it. That always helps me stay on track :-)