Any mid 20s out there?

Options
2»

Replies

• AshCarlson
    AshCarlson Posts: 122
    Options
    I love that so many of you out there feel the same as me when it comes to losing weight and our age! I look forward to keeping you all as support!

How is everyone's day going?
  • locococo
    locococo Posts: 17
    Options
    Hey, 25 from NY here. I've been on and off this site for over a year now... motivation is tough as nails.
    I'm trying to stick with it since I'm going to be a bride's maid twice in the next year (first one in Nov, bachelorette party in Oct in Vegas.. so I have a goal!)

It's really hot all of a sudden (80 degrees!! whaaattt).

Definitely would like to add you and a few others to kick my *kitten* into gear, haha.

Cheers. I hear Austin is a lot of fun!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I just turned 27 live in Alaska...just had a baby. Add me if you want I just started to try to get the baby weight and the extra weight before baby off! I'm going to do it this year. I am!!!! Good luck!
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, almost 25 :sad: from Massachusetts. I am married with a 19 month old daughter! Feel free to add me!
  • laurabeerotten
    Options
    23, going to be 24 in July. I feel like I'm getting so old :sad: Live in Kentucky, single, and I think I'm going to be in college forever so I guess that works well for me (I'm almost finished with year six of at least eleven). Desperately trying to lose weight because I've always been the "fat girl" and I'm eager to just be Laura! Feel free to add.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I am 22 and live in good ol' Virginia!!
    I am a pescatarian (a vegetarian who eats fish) and i am going to school to be a dietitian
  • Shananigans1
    Options
    Hey, I'm 27 almost 26.......:tongue:

Typical story, got pregers and ate waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much junk food. Now I'm paying my junk food debt and juggling work/family and healthy eating and exercising.

Anyone wanting to share support/advice/or even a sounding board, I'm here, add me! :wink:
  • chuisle
    chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
    Options
    23! Feel free to add me!
  • AshCarlson
    AshCarlson Posts: 122
    Options
    Thank you everyone! What a great response! I love knowing that there are so many others dealing with the same emotions :smile:

Let's keep each other motivated!!!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    25, very mid
  • kuhristeee
    kuhristeee Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Kristie, 23 from KY. I have a 6 year old son and I've lost 24 lbs. so far. :) I've added you!
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey all. 27 from CA. I started doing this SERIOUSLY at the beginning of this year. I'm now struggling with the frequency of my seriousness. having a group like this might help me get back on track. Desperately fighting to stay out of the 190s!
  • ruhimaach
    ruhimaach Posts: 171
    Options
    Hello! I'm 27, currently based in San Antonio, TX (I move around a lot). Married, no kids. I started a month back. Have lost about 8 pounds so far. :) Currently at 153~ pounds. Want to lose another 25 at least.
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, feel free to add me! From the UK
  • jlprovost
    jlprovost Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    helloo I'm 21 from Minnesota. Finishing up my senior year in college. Feel free to add me :)
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Hello there, Krystle 25 in Atlanta, GA by way of Sunny Southern Cali! Would love to keep anyone motivated and accountable. I have lost 60lbs so far on my journey, and have made health and fitness a passion of mine since starting on my own journey. Feel free to add me :)
  • jen_bersabal
    Options
    Me too! Turning 29 on Sunday, but I'd love some more friends if any of you all are up for it!
  • ChristinaMarie85
    ChristinaMarie85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 25 years old, happily married with a 7 year old girl, living in Dallas, TX. I just started 2 weeks ago and I'm always on the lookout for more motivation! You can never have TOO much support. Feel free to add me :)
  • Stephanie191991
    Options
    Hey I am 19 I will be 20 in July feel free to add me :D