Made it through Easter!

Options
Supermel
Supermel Posts: 612 Member
Weighed in today after not weighing since Friday :) Friday i was 167.2 and today I am only 167.8.We travelled for saturday and sunday- I am so pleased as not eating at home is very difficult for me, plus it was huge big meals with lots of chocolate and chips laying around. I logged every bite and made sure i at least walked. I kept up my water better than normal when not at home and although i was eating less than stellar choices like cherry cheese cake or hashbrown casserole, i kept my portions reasonable and refused seconds. This is the best i have ever done when out of town. *Pats my own back*

Replies

• Monsherri
    Monsherri Posts: 69
    Options
    Good job!! It's hard to do!
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • JMJohnson1005
    JMJohnson1005 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I think i feel better about not gaining, then i would have it if had of had a loss for the same time period :D
  • theresamcd2
    theresamcd2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Way to go Supermel.. Making good choices when the better ones are limited.. Hope that made sense.. lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!