:tongue:

So true !
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

So true !

But this thread is PG-13 and IM going commando so NO can do !
  • HalfofHilary
    Options
    THONG THURSDAY!!!!! yes!!!
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Do you have a La Senza or La Vie en Rose where you are? If so, that's a great place to go... not too expensive but of better quality. And they usually have all cuts and styles you can try them on first to see if you like them and you can buy individually or like 5 for x amount of dollars.
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    IMO Victoria's Secret is overpriced if you're on a budget. I have tons and love them, but when I was broke never spent the money on them. Do you have an Aerie around you? It's the bra and pantie store owned by American Eagle (most AEs sell the stuff in store if there isn't an Aerie around). They do some great specials (5 pair for $20) and have some ADORABLE designs and cuts that are a little bit sexier than the average boyshort and they're super comfy.

I say give the thongs another chance though... no panty lines, super sexy... it does take a bit to get used to them, but once you do... I've never known anyone to go back! Only time I don't wear thongs is to bed!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    are we talking off the rack or the packaged stuff?

For packaged, I like the Hanes low rise hipsters and off the rack I tend to grab whatever looks cute to me. Lol.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Looove the boyshorts from Target. They aren't in packages, they are in like little bins at the outer parts of the lingerie area. I think they are $5 each but sometimes go on sale, especially if they are seasonal prints.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

So true !

But this thread is PG-13 and IM going commando so NO can do !
    Oh LKM, you are gonna get me in trouble today, *naughty thoughts* better keep them in my head though, this could get dangerous
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    THONG THURSDAY!!!!! yes!!!

Hil--Love the way you think, just dont think it would be allowed here, However, there is PM's,
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options

These aren't bad (hanes seamless bikini)... look nice under dress slacks. Can be found at Wally World to use the discount.

But I do like Gillian and O'Malley from Tarjay (I like their bras too)