Languages

Options
I was just intrigued as to which languages we can all speak.

I speak English, Welsh, basic Italian and remember a lot of French from school.

Replies

• crystal10584
    Options
    English and sarcasm fluently.
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I speak Spanish, English and American sign language
  • JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    English, Pig-Latin (Ha! Is that even a real language?), and Spanish (just enough to know if someone is talking about me! and just enough to get me into some BIG trouble!) :tongue:
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    English; school-girl French & German (can still remember a little); fluent in absolute nonsense & claptrap :laugh:

Sue :smile: x
  • Anoetos
    Anoetos Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I speak English as a first language and can usually struggle through most anything written in a romance language. I speak a smattering of conversational German and would love to learn Welsh as I am of Welsh extraction.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    English. Enough Spanish to get by. Can speak Korean, Japanese and Chinese only as they relate to Martial Arts.
  • Carol_s
    Carol_s Posts: 73
    Options
    Seems we are a multi lingual bunch! :smile:

Anybody speak any other languages?
  • NunoPedrosa
    Options
    Just in. I speak Portuguese, English and French. I can understand some Spanish.

Is there a chance that the site will make other languages (like Portuguese) to the options?

While I speak/read/write English very well, there are lots of food items that are common in my country but hard to find a match in English.
    It would also make it a lot easier for me to convince a few friends to join this site. :)
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm fluent in Dutch and English and I would have some German and French, enough for a very basic conversation, not fluent though.
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Polish as I'm from Poland, but speak english all the time as live in the UK. also some german, russian and some spanish :bigsmile:#Oh, and some Suahili (learnt on my honeymoon) :happy: