starting again

Options
so I began my weight loss journey late in the summer of 2010... in about 5 weeks i busted butt and lost 27 pounds... after that initial weight loss I was pretty happy with myself and fell off the wagon a bit, losing the motivation that i had, fell into old habits and only lost another 10 or so pounds.

Fast foward to now, while I've been able to maintain the initial weight loss, 27-32 pounds, depending on the day, I feel fluffy again, feel tired again and am ready for my lifestyle change... again! Hubby promises he will be on board too, which helped TONS last time!

I have an overall goal to lose an additional (almost) 40 pounds. Im 5'8.5 and currently weigh 196 wearing a size 12. I would love to be a solid 8 and weigh in the 160's but mostly be tone and fit!

I zumba'd last night and want to start shredding again combined with daily walking, logging and maybe a NMTZ in there too! :) I gotta do this!!!!

Replies

• skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    That's great! Go for it! You are going to feel so much better!!! I have also got to get back on track, I put on 3 pounds over the last 2 weeks! Scary!