running away from those saggy pecs

Options
2»

Replies

• jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on the run and like others said take little energy with you. Those boobs get in the way whether male or female...way to go on loosing them and the weight. You are an inspiration. I don't see many men posting in this area and it is great to see that they struggle the same as us females. I thought you all just never had Issues like us.

Nikki

Whoops looks like I posted twice:flowerforyou:

Speaking of BOOBS! .... Put a little vaseline on the nips'. It will help cut chafing. Doesn't matter if you are a guy or gal... 13 miles of rubbing leads to some tender Ta Ta's.

And if you see somebody offering you a stick with some gooey stuff on it...Don't eat it. It's vaseline. Use it for chafing. I have seen people try to eat this stuff during marathons (I am thinking they didn't know... but then some kids eat Elmers Glue too and dang it was funny! :wink: )
  • Fernandomike
    Fernandomike Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on the run and like others said take little energy with you. Those boobs get in the way whether male or female...way to go on loosing them and the weight. You are an inspiration. I don't see many men posting in this area and it is great to see that they struggle the same as us females. I thought you all just never had Issues like us.

Nikki

Whoops looks like I posted twice:flowerforyou:

Speaking of BOOBS! .... Put a little vaseline on the nips'. It will help cut chafing. Doesn't matter if you are a guy or gal... 13 miles of rubbing leads to some tender Ta Ta's.

And if you see somebody offering you a stick with some gooey stuff on it...Don't eat it. It's vaseline. Use it for chafing. I have seen people try to eat this stuff during marathons (I am thinking they didn't know... but then some kids eat Elmers Glue too and dang it was funny! :wink: )

I've run into that problem quite a bit in training. Trust me, my "nips" are going to be pretty darn greasy by race time. Thanks so much to everyone for the encouragement and the tips. I'll let everyone know how I did when I get back home for the race Saturday.
  • Fernandomike
    Fernandomike Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all for the well-wishes and the advice. Things went very well as far as I am concerned. The course was brutal according to the experienced marathoners that I talked to both just prior to the race and just afterward, very hilly. I had sore feet and the fact that approximately 30,000 people ran complicated matters since you spend a lot of time jockeying for position. Anyway, I did manage to meet my goal of running the entire distance and I am very pleased by that. I finished in 2 hours and 9 minutes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!