Options
Hi all,
I just found this site and I ma on my second day. So far I like it. I am training for a 3k and my black belt in karate. I try to go to the gym at least 3 times a week, I do a lot of hiking and outdoor stuff. I would like to lose about 20 pounds before October. I do have a question, what should I do about homemade dinners, how do I count them on my list? Any thoughts on getting rid of your sweet tooth:smile:
Take care,
Amy

Replies

• daniran
    daniran Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have a sweet tooth as well. The more you give it up, the body will crave it less. I've starting eating fruit when I get a craving for sugar. Oh! one more thing.... I've started making sugar free jello - only 5 calories per serving. As far as calculating homemade meals goes - I'd try to keep it simple - makes it a little easier to calculate. Although there is a way to add new foods to the list. Maybe you can add all of the ingredients up and divide by servings to come up with calories per serving. Just a thought. Good luck!
  • Amy1066
    Amy1066 Posts: 30
    Options
    Thanks. Just got back from a very slow run.
  • mamax04
    mamax04 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    just starting today! baby # 4 is 18 months and the weight is harder to loose this time around
  • Amy1066
    Amy1066 Posts: 30
    Options
    You can do it!!!!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    On homemade dinners, just go to Food, then recipes and enter it as a recipe. Put down how much of each ingredient.